Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's time for leave.........annual leave...

Well, the time has come and I am officially away from work on leave............so......the two weeks are ahead of me and I need to make a plan!.......Today....the plan was that I would tackle the housework .....hmmmm....it is now almost two in the afternoon and there hasn't been so much as a feather duster flicked in "anger" yet....but I have read the paper, checked my emails, written a thank you note to Liisa in Qld for her Biggest Morning Tea mug swap package which arrived on Friday...had a shower, had lunch, been on the internet looking at, reading and commenting on blogs, shown Mark how to use the gentle cycle on the machine and explained to Rhiannon how to wash her quilt - and there is still plenty of time to faff around doing housework......and the best bit is I will be home tomorrow - well after the doctor's appointment for a "girly" checkup....can you say that when you are a granny!!??? Not sure......but I have said it anyway!

Off to strike a blow........'til next time......................Lorraine

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

have a lovely time on holidays........

Leanne said...

Our GP offers a 50,00000 mile crease and lube when your nearly 50 had mine the other day LOL.

Kris said...

Yay! Holidays! Hope you have lots of fun.