Tuesday, November 29, 2011

There was fun, food.........and PJ's

This week is flying by...........and on Thursday it will be December!  yikes!! of course that also means the Festival of Loz is just around the corner!  
On Sunday I picked up my sister and drove to visit Mrs P .....(Quilting in my Pyjamas) aka Shay.......and look what was on her clothes line!  A quilt and PJ's.......

e


Val ..........................


and Claire......................


joined us for a great afternoon of stitching and chatting.......Shay worked on a Christmas table runner......started and finished on the weekend......check out the concentration.....


This was going to be a much longer post......but it is suddenly late and I am suddenly tired......Looks like someone else is as well!! 


Not that I need any more Christmas decorations.....but found this cute Jim Shore ornament yesterday........ well she was lonely there in the store on her own......


Not much stitching happening this week......I have a couple more gifts to make and I am done with Christmas projects for this year.......I still need to make the Christmas cake.......must get on to that!  But not tonight...........

'Til next time....................Lorraine


8 comments:

Lenora said...

So nice to sit and sew with friends, I bet you had a lovely day.

Shay said...

Thank you for not showing my manky undies on the washing line in addition to my pyjamas!

Darn you for not photo shopping muscley upper arms into that picture of me. (I do look like Im doing something very serious there dont I?)

I had a ton of fun spending Sunday afternoon with you gals.

seabreezequilts said...

Looks like a lovely afternoon. Baker's Delight have Christmas cake this year and little ones to try. I'm even ordering a turkey this year. I'm starting to panic about the xmas sewing.

Jenny said...

There is always room for one more Christmas decoration, well done, its lovely

Kris said...

Looks like fun! So glad you included the pj's. I'm surprised Shay wasn't wearing them!

Hope you get the Christmas cake made. Went to coles last night and saw a Christmas pud there for $53. I showed the girls and pointed out just how valuable my yearly Christmas puds are and one of them said, "Only if you can find someone who wants to buy it Mum"!

Leanne said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun. Christmas will be here and gone in a blink of an eye.

Unknown said...

Enjoy your visit with your Sister..Lovely pics from sunday I Love to see Shay Concentrating and having a Finish.
You will have company in Nundle via the Pub!I'm In.
cheers

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

What a wonderful day! Stitching with friends is always the best!
xx