Sunday, July 5, 2015

Home Sweet Home

I had an amazing time with the kids and felt very privileged to be part of their overseas adventure but all too soon it was time to head for home and get back to "normal" (not that I am sure what normal is really). Back to work and also back to catching up with friends and family...which I have been busy doing over the past few weeks.

A couple of stitching days with the girls....With some show and tell...this is Kris' pies and tarts top...

Kay's baskets.....

Claire has been busy as well.....

It's always fun to catch up with everyone and it was my turn to host the next time we met (so you can see I have been home for a while!)

Shay bought her stars to show and tell and had some help with it...

 

Rose is always pleased to have friends visit..

Shay also worked on some hexies.....

Kris brought her knitting...

Kay was hand quilting....And Claire was working on a project but had packed up by the time I got the camera out! I was working on a Kathy Schmitz stitchery....

It's Wimbledon and Tour de France time so I have been getting some hand stitching done while I watch...and the cricket also starts this week so yet another reason to stay up way too late!

More catch up in the next post!

'Til next time.......Lorraine

 

11 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wonderful projects by all!

Cardygirl said...

What gorgeous projects Rose supervised!

Katie said...

Glad you are home safe. I’ve really enjoyed the photos from your travels. Love that basket quilt though I’d never have the patience to make one! :-)

Shay said...

Rose is the third most adorable dog I know. I was happy to play with her for most of the day ( gave me the chance to further ignore my long neglected projects)

Where was I when show and tell was happening?

Unknown said...

They are all great quilts,I have that red basket quilt pattern,maybe I will start that lol.See you at Stitch in Spring .Cheers

Kath said...

I do love to see other peoples lovely projects, thankyou for sharing them with us!

Susan said...

One of the things I miss most about not having a sewing group is seeing what everyone has been making.....so thanks for sharing your pics. Lots of creative beauties. "Normal"is overrated, so keep adventuring!

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Thanks for showing us all the beautiful show and tell. The quilts are all beautiful.

seabreezequilts said...

Great show and tell from everyone, its been lovely travelling through your blog posts... One day

Chookyblue...... said...

Say hi to Kris and Clair so nice to hear they are still around...........
lots of great show and tell............so nice to be able to gather together......

Chookyblue...... said...

Say hi to Kris and Clair so nice to hear they are still around...........
lots of great show and tell............so nice to be able to gather together......