Hmmm 7 random/weird/unusual things about moi! Had to think about this but came up with:
1. I don't do hats - unless it is really cold (and dark) when we walk in the mornings
2. I don't like mushrooms - (I think they taste like what they grow out of)
3. I am a very organised person - and sometimes have unrealistic expectations of others in that regard
4. I am scared of free-wheeling down hill on a bike (It's a control thing!) - the prince says it is because I am scared of someone seeing me free-wheeling down a hill on a bike!
5. Did not have a Will until a couple of months ago when Dad died (he did have a will) and I realised what a crap legacy not having one would be for my family
6. I don't like the taste of wine - or having to explain to others why I don't drink it (some say it is like saying you don't like chocolate - which I can't say)
7. I suffer from travel sickness and once got "sea sick" waiting for a water "bus" in Venice...the bus stop was a floating pontoon...eeeuuuuw
Now I am off to pack my scrap swap parcels ready for posting tomorrow........I am taking the day off and have to go to the dentist first thing.......just because I am a "princess" I wouldn't have thought that all my back teeth needed crowns!!! (which my dentist does) A visit to the dentist is painful in so many ways!
Later in the day I will be attending DD2's uni graduation in the city but will have some time to kill beforehand so shopping here is a must - a girl has to do what a girl has to do!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend...Lorraine