Saturday, August 2, 2008

Award from Maree..............

Thanks for choosing as a recipient of the award Maree......I know I am supposed to nominate 7 other blogs but I am not good at choosing (ask anyone who was with me at Loxton last weekend when I was trying to choose fabrics ....just to make a doll!!!!) so I would like to nominate all the blogs on my sidebar.....there are so many great blogs and I enjoy reading and sharing with you all......so congrats to everyone...!

tea is almost ready........the prince has cooked up a storm.......we got home frozen to the bone after standing and watching the footy today.....and Mark's team lost ....... but it was a good game and you can't win them all.......I guess.....!! I try not to be too vocal in my support....best I stand on my own and watch!! .........he (Mark) dislocated a finger last week but was ok to play this week....as one wag told him..........c'mon you don't run on your fingers so get out there......! I don't think there was ever a chance he wasn't going to play......!

More from me later........Lorraine

1 comment:

Kris said...

I am so impressed by your commitment! Bradley and I went for a drive this afternoon and saw heaps of footy players out in the rain. It seemed unbelievable to me that anyone would play in the cold and the wet. Don't know if it was raining in your area, but I love basketball because it's inside!!!