Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A finish......and February Scavenger Hunt

Ta Da......cupboards are done!  Colour me happy!!  looking forward to the weekend when I can start filling them up with 'stuff'.........I have been wanting to do something about storage  in the sewing room for ages....and I think these will help ..........






I decided at the end of January to join in the photo scavenger hunt here  ...so here are my February pics.........

5  ....(my five gorgeous grandies)

Black and white........

Crowded.........


Empty......

Food............


Heritage........


In the sky.............


Leap year.......(sorry......!)

s

Love.........


Music..............


train.......


It was fun compiling the pics for February.....watch this space for March!

Edited to add: 
I failed to provide a photo for "Cupid".......thought that might have been an easy one with Valentines Day falling in February.....but alas....couldn't find anything that would pass....

'til next time..................Lorraine

18 comments:

Karen said...

The cupboards look oh so nice but they wouldn't work for me. The doors would be hanging open all the time in my sewing room.

Karen said...

Sewing storage - and endless quest lol - those cupboards will come in very handy I'm sure. Love your pic challenge - fun fun :). Hope your feeling lots better

Hugs - Karen

Darlene said...

Your storage cupboards are fabulous. I know you'll enjoying filling them up. :-)

Your scavenger hunt finds are terrific. Cute grands! :-)

Sue SA said...

Glad the storage cupboards came together without further injury. I love nothing more then a good tidy up, problem is I just find more UFOs!

Shay said...

Oh my goodness...my eyes are burning from your black and white picture. Make it go away!

Love your new cupboards. I hereby give you an A for flat pack furniture assembly!(How much swearing went on?)

Pip said...

Have fun filling them up, are they bench height or taller. I love your photos, I had thoughts of joining in on that, but forgot all about it :( next time maybe

Pip said...

Have fun filling them up, are they bench height or taller. I love your photos, I had thoughts of joining in on that, but forgot all about it :( next time maybe

Sheryl said...

Great cupboards, have fun filling them that's the best bit.... Love your photos... they are inspiring, I'm off to check this scavenger hunt thing out....

Anonymous said...

hooray to more cupboards in your sewing room,lovely grandies.xx

Lynda said...

Those cupboard will be so full very quickly. Gorgeous grandchildren.

Kris said...

Nice! I am going to post a finish of my own tonight! (Great photos too. Love the hot air balloon and helicopter!)

Leanne said...

Love your snaps well done on "in the sky" 2 at once I am impressed.
You have to love flat packed furniture.

Little Blue Mouse said...

I had the same idea for 'crowded'.
Great photo for 'in the sky'.

Daisy Jayne said...

the cupboards look fab.... filled them yet (chuckle) gee Loz some great photo shots ...

Chookyblue...... said...

hey your worked it out........perfect.......I did untick a box that said make blogger in draft my default so maybe that helped.........

OzRose said...

I'm with Shay on the black and white! sorry!!!

Cheryl said...

Wow, great cupboards!! That's something that I need to do. Your grands are so sweet a all your pics are amazing!! ps...my girl fell in love with Tassie!!!

Nay from Nays Place said...

Loving the change in the sewing room wont be long before those cupboards are full. Sorry about the footy score last night - well glad the crows won but not that it was against the Magpies know you may be a bit disappointed. As per usual the photos and projects are lovely wondering how on earth you manage to keep up wiht SKOW as well as Farmers Wife and all the other side projects. Bet you are getting excited for Nundle..have fun