Saturday, August 16, 2008

It can't be Saturday night already.............

....but it is! Wow....where did that week go! well......work.....home.....work......home......that is about it for the past week.......!! Kris has signed up for my PIF so I will be working on gifts for Nic, Levineke (and Emily) and Kris over the next couple of weeks......I have posted off my cupcake swap goodies to Doris........and have decided on the pattern and fabric for my bag swap partner in Linda's swap.............tomorrow will be spent in the sewing room making it ....or at least making a start on making it......I think I still have a bit of time up my sleeve......!
No photos to share tonight.....forgot to take pics of my cupcake goodies....can't believe I did that! ....have almost finished stitching Viv's sampler which I started a week or so ago...it has been my Olympic project ....and I have been stitching while watching the Olympics at night....I said I wasn't going to (watch) but of course it got the better of me and although I haven't been glued to the set I have been enjoying the coverage.....and even seeing whole games/matches sometimes! woo hoo!
Went to watch Rhiannon play netball this afternoon .... a couple of heavy showers of rain but fine for the most part.....the team she plays for had a win which was good....she has a black eye from an errant elbow.....just as well it is a non contact sport!!! Had to brave the elements this week...no parking around the netball court so I could sit in relative comfort! It is Rhi's birthday next week so of course I had to go here ("there is no other store like......") before we went to the game to get a voucher for her and found a couple of things which I just "had to have"...you know how it is!! ..... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do......we left the netball and had just enough time to make it to Hettie's before closing time....even though the Prince tried really hard to take the long way round and just miss it!!!.....Amazing how much "damage" you can do in 15minutes! ...... well....you know.....looking.......I didn't buy hardly anything.......they were all out of small bags and I had to have my meagre purchases put in a large bag.....(well that's my story and I 'm sticking to it)....LOL.......
I hope to spend most of tomorrow in the sewing room so should have some pics to show off next post.......
Doris has given me an award on her blog......thanks Doris.....I really appreciate it! I know I am supposed to pick people to pass it on to but you know how I can't choose...!!....
Enjoy the rest of your evening.......I am going back to the heater!!
'til next time.................Lorraine

4 comments:

Vincent said...

You've got some nerve. NERVE I SAY! Just watch yourself in your quest to become a gls s dkk dsle ahgd. Mind yourself.

Stina Blomgren said...

I´m looking forward to some photos here... lol... hope your sunday will be good...And no photos at all of your cup cakes...!!! How could you miss that?? Hope Doris will take some... ;o)
Take care

Leanne said...

Hey I'm glad I'm not the only one who as that parcel slips into the letter box that thought jumps to mind ooops no photos can I have it back.

Kris said...

I'm with Leanne on that! Mailing something without having taken the photos first is the kind of thing I do. Glad I'm not the only one!